we would like to inform you that yourpersonal data will be collected by ELSEA s.r.l. in full compliance with theLegislative Decree Nr. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code).
This means that:
- Your personal data will only be used for commercial and administrative purposes connected to your order handling and they will be processed with the support of telematic, hardcopy and IT means. It is not mandatory to supply your personal data, but any refusal to provide them could prevent us from processing your order. Your personal data could be disclosed to other companies to fulfill the already mentioned purposes. Your sensitive data will be collected and used only for optimizing your online shopping experience and shall not be spread.
- You can give us permission to send you advertising and promotional material when subscribing to our newsletter.
- Submitting your personal data is not mandatory, but if we lack them there could be problems in the execution of our services. There could also be limitations connected to our promos.
- ELSEA s.r.l. is the personal dataprocessor towards whom you will be able to exercise your rights in accordancewith Article 7 of Legislative Decree Nr. 196/2003.
Processing of personal data and purposes
Your personal data will be:
- a. processed and stored to provideyou with the requested services and to provide the Judicial Authority with theinformation requested (when needed);
- b. processed for marketing (newsletter), administrative and statistical purposes;
- c. processed in order to provide youwith the information requested;
- d. collected, processed and stored for administrative purposes (invoicing, etc.).
Personal data processing
Your personal data will also be processed digitally. ELSEA s.r.l. guarantees a secure processing of the personal data that are kept in our digital databases in compliance with the legislation in force.
Your data will be processed by Colucci Tommaso – ELSEA s.r.l. with registered address: Zona A.S.I. Fasano Sud SNC – 72015 Fasano (BR) – ITALIA (FAX +39 080 4423357).
Data subject’s rights
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03:
- 1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if yet not recorded. Personal data shall also be communicated in an intelligible form .
- 2. The data subject has the right to obtain indications of:
• the origin of the personal data;
• the processing purposes and methods;
• the logic applied to the processing;
• the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative;
• the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated.
- 3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
• the updating, correction or, if interested therein, supplement of the data;
• the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those data that do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
• the declaration that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, with the exception of the case in which such compliance is impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
- 4. The data subject has the right to oppose, entirely or in part:
• the processing of his/her personal data for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
• the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research.
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to collect information that can be used during the visit of the site (session cookies) or also in the next days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, in line with the user’s preferences, from the browser on the specific device that is used to surf the site (pc, tablet, smartphone).
Types of cookies
Cookies can be subdivided in three different categories: technical cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the site and are generally used to manage the login and the access to the restricted areas of the site; analysis and performance cookies are used to analyze how our users surf the site. Even if these cookies don’t identify the user, they help us to know if he/she goes back to the site in different moments. These cookies are also useful to enhance the performance and usability of the site; profiling cookies are useful to send the user advertising messages in line with his/her preferences on the website. This technology can have a heavy impact on the user’s privacy: that’s why, in compliance with the European and Italian regulations, the user has to be informed about the use of profiling cookies.
When surfing elseaonline.com there is the possibility to receive cookies both from the visited site (proprietary cookies) and from other sites (third-party cookies). An example is the presence of Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linked In plug-ins that are used to share contents on social media sites. The presence of these plug-ins entails the transmission of cookies to and from al the third-party sites. The following third-party cookies are installed on this site:
- – Facebook social plug-in
- – Facebook optimization and monitoring
- – Google Analytics data analysis
- – Google Adwords online advertising
- – Google AdExchange remarketing
- – Google Maps geolocalization
Management of cookies
- Gestione dei Cookies Chrome: istruzioni
- Gestione dei Cookies Explorer: istruzioni
- Gestione dei Cookies Firefox: istruzioni
- Gestione dei Cookies Safari: istruzioni
In compliance with the legislation in force, elseaonline.com doesn’t have to inform the user about technical cookies because they are essential to provide all the requested services. For all the other kinds of cookies you can express your consent with these three modalities:
- – using specific settings of your browser or of the software you use to surf the site;
- – changing the settings connected to the use of third-party services
- – clicking on this button:
Blocking cookies could not allow the user to surf certain parts of the site.